Shipping Office Assistant
Will work 7:30am to 4pm with overtime required when needed.
* Verifies items received by reviewing Bills of Lading
* Documents items received by recording identifying information.
* Transfers orders received by routing items to requesting department.
* Replaces damaged items and shortages or obtains credit by informing shipper and transporter of damage or shortage; returning damaged items; requesting new items or credit for shortages.
* Receives credit-return materials from production by verifying identifying information and quantity of materials; placing materials in inventory.
* Ships items by verifying identifying information and quantity and condition of items
* Documents items shipped by recording identifying information of items and transport information.
* Maintains shipping and receiving materials by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed materials; placing and expediting orders for materials; verifying receipt of materials.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Responsible for department filing and data entry
Organization, Quality Management, Supply Management, Deadline-Oriented, Dependability, Persistence, Time Management, Independence, Documentation Skills, Customer Service, Reporting Skills