Stand Up Forklift Operator
Keeps warehouse supplied by retrieving materials and supplies; operating a stand up forklift.
* Plans supply and material requirements by studying schedule.
* Retrieves supplies and materials by studying specifications; locating and verifying supplies and materials; secures pallet on truck; moves pallet to storage location.
* Maintains inventory in warehouse area by anticipating and tracking usage.
* Monitors inventory by reporting discrepancies.
* Documents actions by logging movement of supplies, materials.
* Maintains safe work environment by watching out for foot traffic; follow safety procedures
* Clears production area by securing and moving finished pallets; moving empty pallets.
* Keeps forklift operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Accomplishes warehousing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Safety Management, Documentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Inventory Control, Dependability, Initiative, Handles Pressure, Coordination, Organization, Productivity, Data Entry Skills
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Pay: $17 to $18/hour
$17 per hour
Job Status: Full Time