Controls warehouse inventory by coordinating movement of product from production to warehouse to shipping.
* Picks-up product by monitoring production; loading and moving product.
* Stores product by designating storage areas; adjusting storage areas according to production and shipping requirements; updating location database.
* Prepares product for shipment by verifying location; directing movement to staging area; resolving problems.
* Verifies product inventory reports by comparing logs and reports; adjusting entries.
* Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records; maintaining databases.
* Monitors inventory by completing counts as required.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Accomplishes distribution and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning, Time Management, Reporting Skills, Inventory Control, Documentation Skills, Data Entry Skills, Dependability, Supervision
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Pay: $19 to $21/hour
$20 per hour
Job Status: Full Time